Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bloggy Blog Blog

I´ve had a day of tidying up blogs. It served as a means of collecting together everything that I have(from an internet perspective) and reminding myself what I´ve achieved. Here´s the current roster of blogs, webpages etc:

Online Musical diary blog - This is where I try to regularly post what I´m up to musically to encrouage myself to keep active and chart a little bit of progress in my activity. This is re-aggregated to my homepage as well - so don’t feel any pressure to read or comment twice.

Thursday Tunes Blog - I´m hoping I can get some more people to start to contribute to this and use it to promote our weekly Jam Session a little.

Keep It Creative Inspiration Factory - My non-musical guise where Kenneth and I explore creativity and inspiration.

My Website - The home for everything that´s not a blog or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory