Sunday, April 3, 2011

New recording project - Fonz Fonzarelly

Starting as I mean to go on, I went to Melody Line today for a meeting with Alfons. I know him through Tamira, and he's been to a few of the Jam Sessions. He's a multitalented guitarist/singer/rapper. He's keen to pull together various music endevours into a mix tape that he can promote both virtually and physically to bring his music to wider audiences and hopefully move up to the next level.

He has some backing tracks, but needs my help to play guitar, rap and sing over them and mix and masters the results, so we agree to meet at Wagging Tail Studios(My living room) the next day to see what we can get recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory