Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Second jam session with low attendance

The Jam Session attendace fairies didn't do their work this week. It was our second "Dead" night. It's hard to tell why. It was the week after Easter... so maybe people had bank holiday hangovers, or maybe the draw of the Champions League games proved to much for some people. I don't belive there is so much crossover between guitars and football, but maybe I'm wrong.

I really enjoyed the session anyway. When it's quiet we get much more oppurtunity to play. We did an excellent(I think) cover of Man in the Mirror we murdered yet another beatles song and I finally mangaged to slip in a (somewhat reduced) version of Stairway in the proceedings. Oh yeah.... and we debuted our first ever female drummer(Tamira) at the Jam session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory