Saturday, April 10, 2010

Two recording sessions in one day

Yesterday I managed to have 2 recording sessions.

Tamira(the drummer from Wednesday's Jam Session) is something of a multitasker and she came round to play me some of her songs. They were so good that I recorded them. She also brought the most interesting guitar I think I've ever seen; a Bacolite and Alluminium number from the early 60's. It's quite a challenge to record a 40 yr old plastic guitar with a rattle, but it was certainly fun. 

 

If dogs are like their owners... are guitars???? 

I had hoped that Sandra would come round and I could coerce the two girls and Karolina into forming an all female power pop trio, but alas the timing was slightly off. 

As Tamira left, Sandra arrived, and she was on very good form. She managed to put down some guitar parts and overdub some vocal parts. I now need to overdub some other stuff oer the top when I'm feeling a little more creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory